While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and to help you with your experience. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, birthday, location, fitness profile and information (“Personal Information”).
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your support requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding our services.
• To follow up after an email correspondence.